- Follow Marion Sidebottom Artist in Residence Epping Forest on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
- Morning at Barn Hoppitt, Epping Forest April 11, 2017
- Reflections in Epping Forest March 5, 2017
- Ancient Oaks at Epping Forest February 27, 2017
- Old Oak at Barn Hoppitt February 9, 2017
- Icelandic Troll January 13, 2017
Category Archives: Fine Art Photography
Recently I visited Deer Shelter Plain with Jeremy Dagley. It is a small triangle of land off of the busy Wake Arms Roundabout to the North of Great Monk Wood in Epping Forest. I’ve driven past it many times but … Continue reading
Ultra wide angle shot for a bit of creative photography
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
They say if you look at the landscape long enough in Iceland you will see a troll. Can you see one in my picture? He has a curly horn, big forehead, moustache, beard and his huge arm is resting … Continue reading
Inside a glacial ice cave. Taken whilst glacier hiking in Vatnajokull National Park, Iceland. A splash of creative colour added whilst editing.
This lime tree in Norfolk is refusing to give up!
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
I am thrilled to say that I had two images placed in the International Garden Photographer of the Year Competition. Both were in the ‘Greening the City’ category. I was a finalist for one and highly commended for the other. … Continue reading
I am running an introduction to HDR photography course at the Springhead Trust in Dorset on Thursday 25th February. Would love to see you there! Link to Springhead website
An unusually quiet moment on the Grand Canal in Venice.