- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Category Archives: Fine Art Photography
I cannot believe how quickly the last year has gone and I am in the last few days of my artist residency in Epping Forest. My last official day is 2nd April, Bank Holiday Monday and this is also when … Continue reading
Over the last couple of months I have been busy preparing for my exhibition which will be at the gallery in the View Visitor Centre in Chingford from 3rd March until 2nd April (see link below for details). This is … Continue reading
The landscape and trees of Epping Forest are always changing. Seasonal changes are the most obvious and I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the vibrant colours that are coming with the Autumn. Sadly there are also physical … Continue reading
I would like to say a huge thank you to all those people who attended my ‘Ancient Trees of Epping Forest’ exhibition during July at the Queen Elizabeth Hunting Lodge. I had some very positive feedback and enjoyed showing people … Continue reading
Recently I visited Deer Shelter Plain with Jeremy Dagley. It is a small triangle of land off of the busy Wake Arms Roundabout to the North of Great Monk Wood in Epping Forest. I’ve driven past it many times but … Continue reading
Ultra wide angle shot for a bit of creative photography
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
They say if you look at the landscape long enough in Iceland you will see a troll. Can you see one in my picture? He has a curly horn, big forehead, moustache, beard and his huge arm is resting … Continue reading
Inside a glacial ice cave. Taken whilst glacier hiking in Vatnajokull National Park, Iceland. A splash of creative colour added whilst editing.
This lime tree in Norfolk is refusing to give up!