- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Category Archives: Fine Art Photography
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
I am thrilled to say that I had two images placed in the International Garden Photographer of the Year Competition. Both were in the ‘Greening the City’ category. I was a finalist for one and highly commended for the other. … Continue reading
I am running an introduction to HDR photography course at the Springhead Trust in Dorset on Thursday 25th February. Would love to see you there! Link to Springhead website
An unusually quiet moment on the Grand Canal in Venice.
This was created by photographing a physalis on a mirror with a 105 mm macro lens and a ring flash. I then edited the image as usual i.e. contrast, clarity etc. and whitened the background. I desaturated the leaves and then … Continue reading
Another one from my trip to Venice. It’s definitely worth getting up for the sunrise in beautiful places.
Taken in Iceland
Iceland has the most beautiful horses. I went there with some friends recently and we hired a car and drove around the usual tourist trails. We had terrible weather but this was taken one morning during a brief break in the … Continue reading
An Autumn sunrise in Venice.
Previously known as the Olgas, Kata Tjuta in the Oz Red Centre looks stunning bathed in the sunrise.
An ancient hollow oak with a twist, taken in Sherwood Forest.