- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Category Archives: Landscape
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
Taken in Iceland
Iceland has the most beautiful horses. I went there with some friends recently and we hired a car and drove around the usual tourist trails. We had terrible weather but this was taken one morning during a brief break in the … Continue reading
Previously known as the Olgas, Kata Tjuta in the Oz Red Centre looks stunning bathed in the sunrise.
I have just got round to processing some pictures taken this summer in Australia (their winter). I had a few days in Port Douglas and whilst there visited the Daintree Rainforest. Whilst out croc spotting on the Daintree River I saw … Continue reading
This is one of my favourite iconic British trees Colour version on 500px
Summers evening at mudflats in Heybridge Basin, Essex
Tree graffiti in Epping Forest in Essex.
Sun rays through smoke from charcoal production in a sustainable woodland I visited recently in Purleigh, Essex.
I recently went to the Ancient Tree Forum’s annual conference in Suffolk and Norfolk. This picture was taken at one of the conference venues at Lynford Hall Hotel, Mundford in Norfolk. There are rows of beautiful Wellingtonia trees in … Continue reading
An ancient oak tree gradually inclines over the centuries in Suffolk, UK.
I think this ancient oak tree in Suffolk is trying to say something.
This is my attic room where I’m preparing my canvasses for the Burnham Arts Trail 2015. You can catch my work in Jacaranda Florists in Burnham on Crouch in Essex from Sat 20th to Sun 28th June. Don’t forget to … Continue reading