- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Category Archives: Marion’s Eye
I cannot believe how quickly the last year has gone and I am in the last few days of my artist residency in Epping Forest. My last official day is 2nd April, Bank Holiday Monday and this is also when … Continue reading
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
I am thrilled to say that I had two images placed in the International Garden Photographer of the Year Competition. Both were in the ‘Greening the City’ category. I was a finalist for one and highly commended for the other. … Continue reading
I am running an introduction to HDR photography course at the Springhead Trust in Dorset on Thursday 25th February. Would love to see you there! Link to Springhead website
An unusually quiet moment on the Grand Canal in Venice.