- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
- Up High on Pole Hill with the Conservation Arborists September 15, 2017
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
Category Archives: Nature
The landscape and trees of Epping Forest are always changing. Seasonal changes are the most obvious and I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the vibrant colours that are coming with the Autumn. Sadly there are also physical … Continue reading
Back in April I was introduced to ‘Big Bill’ which is an important keystone tree at Flagstaff Hill, near High Beech in Epping Forest. This is an impressive tall and straight pollarded Beech which is used for training arborists in climbing and health … Continue reading
Ultra wide angle shot for a bit of creative photography
Inside a glacial ice cave. Taken whilst glacier hiking in Vatnajokull National Park, Iceland. A splash of creative colour added whilst editing.
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
Taken in Iceland
Iceland has the most beautiful horses. I went there with some friends recently and we hired a car and drove around the usual tourist trails. We had terrible weather but this was taken one morning during a brief break in the … Continue reading
Common Knapweed taken in the grounds of Writtle College in Essex at the start of the English summer. I love the spherical shape of the flowerheads and the fragility of the pinky/purple flowers when they open.