- Follow Marion Sidebottom Artist in Residence Epping Forest on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
- Up High on Pole Hill with the Conservation Arborists September 15, 2017
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
- Morning at Barn Hoppitt, Epping Forest April 11, 2017
Category Archives: oak
The landscape and trees of Epping Forest are always changing. Seasonal changes are the most obvious and I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the vibrant colours that are coming with the Autumn. Sadly there are also physical … Continue reading
This week I met with a lady called Cheryl at Pole Hill who used to play there as a child in the 1960s. Pole Hill is in Chingford and sits on the border between Greater London and Essex in line with the … Continue reading
Ultra wide angle shot for a bit of creative photography
An ancient oak tree gradually inclines over the centuries in Suffolk, UK.
I think this ancient oak tree in Suffolk is trying to say something.