- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
- Up High on Pole Hill with the Conservation Arborists September 15, 2017
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
Category Archives: Oak Tree
The landscape and trees of Epping Forest are always changing. Seasonal changes are the most obvious and I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the vibrant colours that are coming with the Autumn. Sadly there are also physical … Continue reading
This week I met with a lady called Cheryl at Pole Hill who used to play there as a child in the 1960s. Pole Hill is in Chingford and sits on the border between Greater London and Essex in line with the … Continue reading
Recently I visited Deer Shelter Plain with Jeremy Dagley. It is a small triangle of land off of the busy Wake Arms Roundabout to the North of Great Monk Wood in Epping Forest. I’ve driven past it many times but … Continue reading
Ultra wide angle shot for a bit of creative photography
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
An ancient hollow oak with a twist, taken in Sherwood Forest.
This tree won England’s tree of the year in 2014 and I can see why. It is situated in the beautiful Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire.