- Follow Marion Sidebottom Artist in Residence Epping Forest on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
- Morning at Barn Hoppitt, Epping Forest April 11, 2017
- Reflections in Epping Forest March 5, 2017
- Ancient Oaks at Epping Forest February 27, 2017
Category Archives: Roots
Recently I visited Deer Shelter Plain with Jeremy Dagley. It is a small triangle of land off of the busy Wake Arms Roundabout to the North of Great Monk Wood in Epping Forest. I’ve driven past it many times but … Continue reading
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
I have just got round to processing some pictures taken this summer in Australia (their winter). I had a few days in Port Douglas and whilst there visited the Daintree Rainforest. Whilst out croc spotting on the Daintree River I saw … Continue reading
One of the Wakehurst Yews. The Victorians planted these Yew trees and their roots have grown in a spectacular way over the boulders to get a foothold in the soil.