- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
- Up High on Pole Hill with the Conservation Arborists September 15, 2017
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
Category Archives: Roots
The landscape and trees of Epping Forest are always changing. Seasonal changes are the most obvious and I’m sure I’m not alone in looking forward to the vibrant colours that are coming with the Autumn. Sadly there are also physical … Continue reading
Recently I visited Deer Shelter Plain with Jeremy Dagley. It is a small triangle of land off of the busy Wake Arms Roundabout to the North of Great Monk Wood in Epping Forest. I’ve driven past it many times but … Continue reading
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
I have just got round to processing some pictures taken this summer in Australia (their winter). I had a few days in Port Douglas and whilst there visited the Daintree Rainforest. Whilst out croc spotting on the Daintree River I saw … Continue reading
One of the Wakehurst Yews. The Victorians planted these Yew trees and their roots have grown in a spectacular way over the boulders to get a foothold in the soil.