- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Category Archives: Sculpture
Inside a glacial ice cave. Taken whilst glacier hiking in Vatnajokull National Park, Iceland. A splash of creative colour added whilst editing.
Have found another artist, this time a sculptor that I really like called Peter Randall Page who is inspired by natural shapes and patterns. I’ve seen his seed sculpture at the Eden Project and the scientific author Philip Ball has … Continue reading
Have been looking at the extensive work of Tanya Preminger. She is an environmental artist who strives to connect people to nature and to improve the modern culture’s relationship with the natural world. I find her work both intriguing and quirky.