- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
- Up High on Pole Hill with the Conservation Arborists September 15, 2017
- 24th July 2017 – Thank you! July 24, 2017
- 5th July 2017 Exhibition is Almost here! July 5, 2017
- Beeches of Flagstaff Hill in Epping Forest May 31, 2017
- Search for the Aeroplane Tree on Pole Hill April 29, 2017
- Deer Shelter Plain April 21, 2017
Tag Archives: Ancient
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
This oriental plane tree (Platanus orientalis) is one of two located just outside the Renaissance gardens and arboretum of Trsteno in Croatia. They are thought to be approximately 500 years old and have a colourful history including helping to save … Continue reading
This tree won England’s tree of the year in 2014 and I can see why. It is situated in the beautiful Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire.
This is one of my favourite iconic British trees Colour version on 500px
Tree graffiti in Epping Forest in Essex.
An ancient oak tree gradually inclines over the centuries in Suffolk, UK.
I think this ancient oak tree in Suffolk is trying to say something.
Each time I revisit these trees the scene is changing. Fallen trees have been removed and the others are gradually falling apart. Visit me at 500px
Taken in March whilst the forest awaits spring.