- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Tag Archives: Environment
They say if you look at the landscape long enough in Iceland you will see a troll. Can you see one in my picture? He has a curly horn, big forehead, moustache, beard and his huge arm is resting … Continue reading
Inside a glacial ice cave. Taken whilst glacier hiking in Vatnajokull National Park, Iceland. A splash of creative colour added whilst editing.
This lime tree in Norfolk is refusing to give up!
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
I am thrilled to say that I had two images placed in the International Garden Photographer of the Year Competition. Both were in the ‘Greening the City’ category. I was a finalist for one and highly commended for the other. … Continue reading
Taken in Iceland
I always look forward to this exhibition at the Natural History Museum and this year was no disappointment. Aside from the picture of the Giant Sequoia in my last post, there are five tree related images that really caught my … Continue reading
Whilst researching tree photography I came across Hemispherical photography which is a scientific metod of photographing tree canopies and the weather using a fisheye/super wide angle lens to take pictures. I like this image on the website of Alex Zvoleff … Continue reading