- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Tag Archives: Landscape Photography
Back in April I was introduced to ‘Big Bill’ which is an important keystone tree at Flagstaff Hill, near High Beech in Epping Forest. This is an impressive tall and straight pollarded Beech which is used for training arborists in climbing and health … Continue reading
They say if you look at the landscape long enough in Iceland you will see a troll. Can you see one in my picture? He has a curly horn, big forehead, moustache, beard and his huge arm is resting … Continue reading
This is the Springhead Trust, a Rural and Sustainability Centre in Dorset where I was lucky enough to teach a photography course last week.
I am running an introduction to HDR photography course at the Springhead Trust in Dorset on Thursday 25th February. Would love to see you there! Link to Springhead website
Taken in Iceland
Previously known as the Olgas, Kata Tjuta in the Oz Red Centre looks stunning bathed in the sunrise.
An ancient hollow oak with a twist, taken in Sherwood Forest.
I have just got round to processing some pictures taken this summer in Australia (their winter). I had a few days in Port Douglas and whilst there visited the Daintree Rainforest. Whilst out croc spotting on the Daintree River I saw … Continue reading
This tree won England’s tree of the year in 2014 and I can see why. It is situated in the beautiful Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire.
I’m teaching a class on HDR photography at the Springhead Trust in Dorset on 15th October 2015. The location is an environmental centre run by the environmental photographer Edward Parker. Click on the photo for details or this link to take … Continue reading
This is one of my favourite iconic British trees Colour version on 500px