- Follow Marion Sidebottom Photographer & Artist on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2019 in Pictures & a Look Forward to 2020 December 18, 2019
- Art on the Quay, Burnham-on-Crouch June 29, 2018
- Last few days of Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Exhibition March 29, 2018
- Ancient Trees & People of Epping Forest Photography Competition March 19, 2018
- Ancient Trees & the People of Epping Forest Exhibition News February 22, 2018
- Merry Christmas from Epping Forest December 24, 2017
- Tree Stories of Epping Forest November 23, 2017
- The Forest is Changing… September 27, 2017
Tag Archives: Oak Tree
A bit of research at Epping Forest this week, love this old oak at Barn Hoppitt. You can actually crawl right through it underneath!
An ancient hollow oak with a twist, taken in Sherwood Forest.
This tree won England’s tree of the year in 2014 and I can see why. It is situated in the beautiful Sherwood Forest in Nottinghamshire.
An ancient oak tree gradually inclines over the centuries in Suffolk, UK.
I think this ancient oak tree in Suffolk is trying to say something.
Each time I revisit these trees the scene is changing. Fallen trees have been removed and the others are gradually falling apart. Visit me at 500px
Weathered and beaten over 900 years this dead oak tree resembles a wizened old man. See more of these images in my Ebook, just £3.99 for a download from Blurb